NOTE: These links go to websites where matters concerning Davis Spring are discussed. They are not monitored by or in any way controlled by the Davis Springs Home Owners’ Association. Opinions posted on there are not a reflection of any official positions by the HOA Board as a whole or of any Board member in an official capacity.
- Facebook: Davis Spring Landscaping Group
- Facebook: Davis Spring Neighborhood Social Page
If you’re a new homeowner, the previous owner should have provided a key so the first step would be to contact them. You may also want to go to
our local post office and ask them for a key (as a security measure, you may also ask they rekey the box). Be prepared to show photo identification as well as proof of residence.
If you’ve lost a key and need a replacement, the USPS may charge a fee or refer you to a locksmith.
Notices of Mail Delivery
Is it worthwhile to trek down to the community mailbox only to find it stuffed with junk mail? You can sign up for informed delivery and receive daily notices from the USPS on your deliveries.
- State & Federal
- Terry Cook, Williamson County Commissioner, District 1
- Jimmy Flannigan, City of Austin Councilman, District 6
Report failure of a street light
North of Neenah: Go to the Pedernales Electric Company Service Request page and scroll down to “Light Repair.”
South of Neenah: Go to the Request a City Service. Select ‘Street Light Issue’. (From your app store: ‘Austin 311’.) For best results, include the streetlight pole number (see badge on the pole).
Report a problem with roads and traffic signals
Report a dead animal in the street
Assessed property values
You can find this information on the Williamson County Appraisal District website. The information will contain appraisal information for your home and all the tax districts which affect it. See
Appeal your property’s assessed value
Williamson County offers a variety of ways you can reduce your property taxes — homestead exemption, over 65 exemption, disabled veterans exemption, and disabled person exemptions. You can learn more about these programs here.
If you think the appraisal for your home is too high, you can also appeal the valuation by following the links on that page. (There are also some firms which will do everything for you in exchange for a share of what they save.
- Electricity (south of Neenah): City of Austin
- Electricity (north of Neenah): Pedernales Electric
- Gas: Atmos Energy
- Recycling/Trash: City of Austin
- Refuse Collection Schedule
- Residential Recycling Guidelines
Problem with Refuse Collection
Leave the missed items at the curb and either call Austin Resource Recovery at 3-1-1 or contact them by e-mail. (Be sure to give your address, phone number, and what was missed).
- Water: City of Austin Water Utility
- Davis Spring Park: Temp/Wind/Press/Radar (rain invalid)
- NWS Forecast for Davis Spring Area
- Ventusky Meteorological View
- Global Meteorological View
- Kelly Reeves Athletic Complex Schedule
- Lawn Watering Schedule
- Problem Animal At Large
- APD Crime Statistics