Davis Spring H.O.A.
Tuesday September 17, 2019
St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, Portable #1
9500 Neenah Ave, Austin TX, 78717
Attendees: Kristina Magaha (President), Bob Podnar (Vice President), Megan Molleur (Secretary), Cindy Perez (Treasurer), Jennifer Payne (Real Manage), Joy Warriner (Resident), Masha Davis (Resident), Rocco Pelosi (Resident), Jan Pelosi (Resident), Brig Mireles (Resident), Alan Crudden (Resident), Stephen Pierce (Resident), Mike Harkrider (Elite Turfcare Group), Mary Phillips (Resident), Kevin Sweeney (Resident), Denise Sweeney (Resident), Frank Maulit (Committee Lead), Tom Satori (Resident), Christy McNaughton (Resident), Paul McNaughton (Resident).
Meeting called to order at 7:00 p.m.
- Minutes from 8/20 board meeting approved (Vice President motioned for approval; Secretary seconded the motion)
- Board approved TF Harper’s bid for the playground ($119, 991.18). This bid does not include the orb/web climber. The budget for the playground remains the same – not to exceed $150,000. (President motioned for approval; Secretary seconded the motion)
- Board approved a bid from Utz Environmental Services ($5,975.40) to inspect and repair the irrigation system on Neenah. If the initial diagnoses show the system needs significant repairs beyond the scope given, a new quote will be provided, and this bid will be voided. However, If the initial diagnoses show the system to be repairable with this bid, we will proceed. (President motioned for approval; Vice President seconded the motion).
- Board approved a closing date for the pool season (Monday, November 18, 2019) and for pool cleaning to increase to 3X in the month of March, to being March 1st(President motioned for approval, Treasurer seconded the motion).
- Fence policy has been tabled and will be voted on at the next meeting on Tuesday, October 15, 2019.
Meeting Adjourned at 7:56 p.m. (President motioned for adjournment; Vice President seconded the motion)
Prepared by: Megan Molleur, Secretary