Content – To Be Supplied
– Design document (in work, Alan Crudden)
– Design guidelines
– Info on backup/recovery
- Aesthetics: Update pictures
- Maintenance: Align existing pages with new structure and content (Current pages make references to web pages which no longer exist or give information which is – or should be – stored elsewhere)
- Maintenance: Remove direct links to emails, individual names, company names, phone numbers, etc. and replace with links to “Contacts”.
- Legal: Resolve lost “liability waiver” for pool pavilion reservation.
- Usability: Add “use/build a proxy form” to requests.
- Usability: Add online voting for DSHOA elections?
- Usability: Automatically subscribe website users to blog.
- Automate: Trailhead Park Reservation: automatically check for conflicts with existing reservations (a la Tennis Court Res.)
- Usability: Turn “About Us/Maps” and “Site Map” into image maps (click on something in the map – like a school – and open up the link for it)
- Usability: Help/FAQ (non-residents) should we keep it and add more or pitch it? Redundant to “About Us”?
- Usability: Route Resident Service Request so that emails are sent to specific people based on nature of the request.
- Communication: Pages where committee chairs post membership, status, etc.